Hannibal Buress - (x)
This is why shouting at people who are ignorant doesn’t work.
Tumblr, take note.
A real-life jungle book story!
Tippi Degré grew up riding a five-ton elephant whom she called ‘my brother,’ chilling with cheetahs, and hugging a giant bullfrog like a Teddy bear.
The child of French wildlife photographer parents, Tippi spent her incredible childhood in Africa with her best friends: wild lion cubs, a mongoose, a snake, a cheetah, baby zebra, giraffes, and crocodiles.
Imagine your otp getting drunk and cooking together.
Excuse me, Marvel?
Yes hi. Big fan. Really. But um, could you maybe, you know:
- Black Widow put her in everything okay
- More Falcon even if it’s like he shows up and eats pizza and tells everyone to believe in themselves
- Like a lot of Hawkeye movies at least four Hawkeye movies
- Take care of Chris Evans he’s special to me
- Bucky okay like let him cry on screen that’d be nice please